Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Week Gone...

This week we didn't do a whole lot, which was probably good, because there seemed to be quite a bit of this going on:


I'm still having trouble remembering which day it is. Camping and coming home in the middle of the week has really thrown me off. You would think that since I stay home every day, it wouldn't really matter what day of the week it is, but it does.

The only thing I really got pictures of was the birthday party for Gracie's friend on Saturday. Olivia turned one, and we went to a BBQ and swim party to celebrate.

Hey Olivia, you think we could break through and
go swimming without anyone noticing?
Within moments of her arrival,
Gracie had made a new best friend.
(Thankfully, Micaela loved it!)

Did you see that? Yeah. Why are all the fun spots gated?

Gracie's thinking... "How am I going to get
that kitten away from that girl???"

We also celebrated Papa's birthday this week and went to the park. Other than that, it was just a quiet week at home:

Mark caught up on his reading.

Gracie practiced her peek-a-boo skills.

On a personal note, today is turning out to be a FABULOUS day for mommy! I got eight hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. The kids slept in this morning (after Mark ate at 6am). I took a shower, made coffee and got on the computer before they even woke up. The scale said I broke through the next ten pounds, and I now weigh 1*9.5! (You didn't really think I was going to put how much I weigh up for the whole world to see did you?) And finally....

I am NOT pregnant. Yay! Turns out all the crazy hormone stuff I've been feeling (and not sharing on the blog) must be from Mark eating less from me and more from a spoon. And my total exhaustion is because I can count on one hand the number of times I've had a full night's sleep this year. And I am constantly wanting to eat chocolate because... well, that one must be hereditary.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fabulous day too!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

NOT pregnant? Rats. I had September in the facebook pool. I'm out a buck.

Sunshine SAHM said...

Aw Tracey, don't worry. There's always NEXT September... :)