Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Help!

Okay, so this last weekend we changed our internet service. I was so excited! We were going to finally have broadband service and.... (drumroll please!) wireless internet at the house! We made sure the wireless was up and running before canceling our old service. It worked beautifully, and I could even check e-mail using my iPod Touch. I was in heaven.

Oh, you've noticed everything in the past tense??? Yes, at this moment I am sitting at McDonald's, typing up a post so my devoted readers (yes, both of you) will not be disappointed by my skipping a Wednesday post.

Our internet service went down unexpectedly yesterday. They do not know when it will be back up, but they are "aware of the problem" and will be working on it. Hmph.

Luckily, I was honored to have received a blog award from a new friend, and I had been working on the post to announce it. It happens to include links to some of my favorite bloggers. Since I don't have much to offer in the way of a post today, I would encourage you to get your daily dose by visiting one (or all) of these fabulous sites.

(NOTE: Please excuse any typos, incoherent thoughts or incomplete sentences in this post. I was hyped up on chocolate sauce, whipped cream and caffeinated coffee from McDonald's, sitting in a booth near the playplace and only had one hour during which my husband graciously allowed me to vacate the house without small children so I could get my internet fix.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why do i want an iced coffee now???

Sunshine SAHM said...

Oh yes. Iced coffee has become a good friend of mine this week! Thank goodness our internet looks to be back up and running for now.
*crosses fingers, toes and eyes*