Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Week Gone...

Yep, another week gone. And good riddens, I say. This week was a rough one. Actually, it started out really well, and it happened to end really well, but the middle? Ugh. My week was riddled with emotions, from delightful to deflated. Let me just say: there wasn't nearly enough chocolate in the house this week.

So, rather than do my usual dialogue of events, I'm just going to share some of the emotions we encountered, and save the activities for another time. Enjoy the show!

We celebrated:

We explored:

 We indulged:
We worked:
We got ourselves into some sticky situations:
 And some really big messes:
 There were surprises:
 And fun:

There were moments we needed a hug:
 And others we needed a beer:
 We got tired:
And sometimes felt alone:
But at the end of the day, there were always cuddles and hugs:
 Which, in hindsight, made everything okay because we have
wonderful friends and family who are always
there to give us support.
Thanks to everyone who gave me so much encouragement this week. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family.

A special thanks to my sister who gave up her day to come and clean my house, watch my kids and give me some time to reclaim my sanity. Also to my niece who gave up her weekend to help out with her cousins. To my husband, who listened, labored and supported me through my meltdowns, and to my best friend, who made me laugh and encouraged me to order the dessert.

I love you all.

No comments: