Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Naptime SASS

Alas, the humor on my poor blog is suffering because I have to actually take care of two children in my "real" life. But trust me, once my computer and I get some serious alone time without anyone climbing on bookcases, fishing in toilets, or doing THIS during naptime:

The garbage bags, which were once
neatly rolled for "easy" dispensing,
are vanilla scented.

Of course, once Gracie had mixed
the vanilla with eau de diaper rash
cream, it sort of ruined the effect.
I'll have a boatload of fantastic stories to tell. If I can remember any of them.

In case the above picture wasn't enough to convince you that I haven't the time to be creative at the moment, here are a few more for your enjoyment. Please remember that there is a real live person on the other end of the camera who gets to clean all of this up after she stops pretending to be a journalist and photographer on her blog.

Sadly, this is relatively clean. And I'm certain my
hairbrush is hiding in there somewhere...

Full Disclosure: Sometimes I don't actually
clean him up...  I just strip him down and
throw him in the tub. It's easier.
I really wish she had decided to dump out the
silverware tray before my dishwasher broke.
Not that it really would have mattered much.
Um, yes. My son is gnawing on a knife in the above picture. Half of you are utterly appalled and the other half are thinking "Whew! Glad it's not just me!"

No comments: