Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Overdue Apologies

Dear Mom, Sister, Best Friend, Aunts, Cousins, Friends, Acquaintances and woman in the check out line at the bank:

I would like to take a moment to send out a long overdue apology. It has taken far longer than it should have; partly because I didn't have children until I was in my thirties, and partly because my children have laid claim to all of my brain cells for the last two years. So, without further delay, here it is:

I would like to apologize for anything I ever thought, implied, wrote, gossiped, shared, commented on, or (heaven forbid) actually said out loud regarding how to raise children prior to actually giving birth.

Thank you for your understanding.

With sincerest apologies,
Sunshine SAHM

P.S. This apology goes out to all of your male counterparts as well. Amen.

No comments: