Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Week Gone...

Sick of being sick. Tired of being tired. Glad to deal with it now and get it over with (I hope) before Christmas, because I plan on all of us being happy and healthy to celebrate this year!

Just a few pictures this week, because being sick doesn't make for great photos. Mark started the week off with a visit to the doctor, and was diagnosed with his first ear infection - a double. Poor little guy was still in pretty good spirits though, as he helped me wrap Christmas presents while Gracie napped:

Look! I'm my own Christmas present!
 
Ha, Ha! Just kiddin'!
(You still have to buy me something.)

We were all looking forward to going to the Christmas parade, but since Mark was sick, daddy stayed home with him while I took Gracie. I think daddy got the better end of the deal. It was pouring rain, and we were thoroughly soaked waiting for the floats, marching bands and requisite pack of Harleys to go by. I was not all that impressed. Gracie seemed to think it was fun though:


They give you candy and sing? Cool.

Whoa. Peppermint is, um, minty...
(Her first candy cane)
 
Look how wet it was at the parade,
despite mom's best efforts to keep me dry!

Oh my! Even my hind end wasn't spared!
Mark is still working on the whole "hold your own bottle" thing. I think he knows how, he just isn't sure why he should be the one to hold the bottle when we'll obviously do it for him...


This isn't working as well as it does when YOU hold it...

Let me just check this out... hmmm. Nope. I don't get it.

Oh! So this is how it's done! I still think Mom should
have to hold it for me...

And lastly, Mark is on a roll... he got his second tooth in already! Here is the best (read: blurry) shot we could get of those two cute teeth. His Christmas letter to Santa has been modified to say, "All I want for Christmas is my two top front teeth!"


Hope your week was illness free, and that you got some Christmas presents wrapped too. Only two weeks until Christmas...

No comments: